The Detailed Itinerary given below :
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar
After arrival at Cochin proceed to Munnar. Check in at Munnar Hotel and after fresh up Proceed for Munnar sightseeing. The sightseeing places are echo point, photo point, Kundala dam, tea museum; blossom park etc .Munnar is a hill station, which was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India. Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enjoy over night stay at hotel in Munnar.
Day 2: Enjoy Munnar ‘s Splendors
After breakfast, we proceed on a daylong sightseeing tour of Munnar. Visit the Eravikulam National Park - home to the endangered mountain goat species, the NilgiriTahr. Take snaps of the frolicsome and rather friendly goats. Then we take you to visit Mattupetty, Devikulam, and Tea plantations. Return back at hotel and Enjoy overnight stay at hotel in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady.
After breakfast check out from Munnar and proceed to Thekkady. Check in at Thekkady Hotel and proceed for Thekkadysightseeing . As you wind your way up the road, the wooded terrain clears to reveal a breathtaking spectacle of rolling tea and cardamom plantations. Fill your lungs with fresh mountain air; savor the rich fragrance of cinnamon and cloves. Thekkady is situated 2800 ft above sea level; the climate is pleasantly cool throughout the year. Periyar is South India’s most popular wildlife sanctuary. This is the only wild life sanctuary in India that offers the unique opportunity of viewing wild life in their natural habitat at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. After a guided spice plantation tour in the afternoon (optional at extra cost), enjoy a boat ride in the lake and if you are lucky you can watch young elephants drinking at the water’s edge. Overnight stay at hotel in Tekkady.
Day 4 :: Thekkady to -Alleppey House Boat :-
After the breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Alleppey.By 12.00 noon, embark on anexciting a/c houseboat cruise through the back waters. Board the traditional houseboat atAlleppey and start the long and meandering ride through the unique backwaters of Kerala in athatched roof houseboat. The houseboat is an improvisation of the large country barges, whichwere an essential part of the land's ethos in days gone by. The kettuvalloms (houseboats) arecomfortably furnished with an open lounge, one/two/three bath attached AC bedrooms and akitchenette, and are extremely eco friendly. Every houseboat is manned by a crew - cook, guideand oarsman. Winding through the vast expanse of the paddy fields and tiny hamlets and palmfringed narrow canals is an unforgettable experience. Night stay at the houseboat.
N.B. (Regarding House Boat)
Check in / checkout time for House Boat: 12 noon - 9 am
House boat will be moving from 12 noon to 5 pm and 8 am to 9 am.
Between 5pm and 8 am House boat will be anchored near to the shore.
Food in HB is normally Non Veg. If you require only Veg food inform before the tour
Day 5: Cochin Railway station:
After breakfast, check out from hotel. Cochin sightseeing and shopping can be done as per time allows. Later proceed to Cochin railway station or airport. Drop on Time.
• Bookings are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
• For Honey moon Decoration(flower bed+Candle light Dinner+Cake) at
house boat Package cost inclusive of:-
• Accommodation in Twin sharing basis at all hotels/resorts or similar subject to availability.
• Meal Plan on CP (Room+ Breakfast) at all hotels AP in Houseboat.
• Transportation by AC Etios Car for all transfers & sightseeing. Including toll , parking, driver Bata, fuel cost.
• Any air fare or train fare.
• All Taxes.
Package cost is Exclusive of:-
• Any meals other than those mentioned above.
• Any Entry Fee.
• Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, Natural calamities etc.